CNC MILLED PARTS WITH PRECISION
We mill with precision and are specialised in the milling of materials which are difficult to machine such as titanium, titanium alloys and stainless steel. The diverse rust-free alloys are machined in a number of CNC milling centres. KSP offers extensive machining possibilities for very small parts, comprehensive machining with 5 axes and milling with a working area of 250 x 250 x 200 mm.
- Materials difficult to machine (titanium, stainless steel, special materials)
- Small milled parts up to 250 x 250 x 200 mm
- Comprehensive machining (5 axes)
- Complex geometries with low tolerances
- Precision in the micrometre range (from 0.001 mm)
- Surface finishing (coating, polishing, sandblasting, etc.)
- Service: 3D printing, CAD, cleanroom, laser marking, logistics
PARTS MILLED FROM TITANIUM
In the area of medical engineering titanium frequently finds application due to its biomedical compatibility, high durability, and toughness. As we produce the majority of our turned and milled parts for the field of medical engineering, we have become specialists in the machining of titanium and titanium alloys.
PARTS MILLED FROM STAINLESS STEEL
In the machining process and especially in the milling of stainless steel, many influencing factors interact and these have to be finely adjusted. You benefit from the experience of our team which skilfully combines competent CNC programming with the use of special milling tools.
MILLED PARTS FROM OTHER MATERIALS
We produce each component with the utmost care, regardless of whether it is turned or milled in aluminium or plastic, is complex or simple in order to meet the special requirements of the respective material.
MILLING IN CONTINUOUS OPERATION
In our milling operation we use modern technology to ensure the highest efficiency. We use Fanuc Robodrill machines with robotic technology, for example, to handle the material or part around the clock very precisely without human intervention.
An important plus for KSP is that we are able to take over all of your surface finishing requirements. Using a network of selected specialists we are able to deliver your milled parts with a complete surface finish which can be polished, coloured or have a functional coating. Simply tell us your requirements. And when we talk about comprehensive processing, this includes the surface finish and other additional services such as 3D printing of the prototypes and also surface modifications and laser marking up to the final sterile packing process.
MATERIALS DIFFICULT TO MACHINE
KSP works with materials and rust-free alloys which are difficult to machine. Many lathe shops or CNC machining companies prefer not to work with such materials because they require a high degree of specialisation and expertise. These metals include titanium, titanium alloys and stainless steel. Titanium requires certain protective equipment and therefore the machine setup has to take this account, for example, through special coolants and safety devices.
The maintaining of stocks of especially titanium and stainless steel in certain dimensions enables short reaction times. The production is made in batches so that after the manufacturing process is finished we are able to trace the origin of the precision components.
WE MACHINE AND PROCESS:
- Titanium and titanium alloys: grade 2, grade 4, grade 5
- All rust-free steel alloys such as: 1.4301, 1.4305, 1.4307, 1.4404, 1.4112, etc.
- Aluminium alloys, e.g.: AlMgSi1, AlMg3, AlMg4,5Mn, AlZnMgCu1,5
- Plastics including: PEEK, POM, PPS, PPSU, PSU, PVDF and PTFE (Teflon), tecanat and tecapeek
- Special materials: nitinol, molybdenum, cobalt chrome molybdenum, nickel-iron alloys, etc.