CNC MILLED PARTS WITH PRECISION
We mill with precision and are specialised in the milling of materials which are difficult to machine such as titanium, titanium alloys and stainless steel. The diverse rust-free alloys are machined in a number of CNC milling centres. KSP offers extensive machining possibilities for very small parts, comprehensive machining with 5 axes and milling with a working area of 250 x 250 x 200 mm.
- Materials difficult to machine (titanium, stainless steel, special materials)
- Small milled parts up to 250 x 250 x 200 mm
- Comprehensive machining (5 axes)
- Complex geometries with low tolerances
- Precision in the micrometre range (from 0.001 mm)
- Surface finishing (coating, polishing, sandblasting, etc.)
- Service: 3D printing, CAD, cleanroom, laser marking, logistics
PARTS MILLED FROM TITANIUM
In the area of medical engineering titanium frequently finds application due to its biomedical compatibility, high durability, and toughness. As we produce the majority of our turned and milled parts for the field of medical engineering, we have become specialists in the machining of titanium and titanium alloys.
PARTS MILLED FROM STAINLESS STEEL
In the machining process and especially in the milling of stainless steel, many influencing factors interact and these have to be finely adjusted. You benefit from the experience of our team which skilfully combines competent CNC programming with the use of special milling tools.
MILLED PARTS FROM OTHER MATERIALS
We produce each component with the utmost care, regardless of whether it is turned or milled in aluminium or plastic, is complex or simple in order to meet the special requirements of the respective material.